To-Do Before Death (working) List:
1. Go West (like Colorado/Utah/Arizona)
2. Finish School (currently I am in grad school)
3. Climb a real rock
4. get first teaching job
5. Swim in the ocean again.
6. Drink a full beer I LIKE
7. have my own garden
play a song on the guitar (working on it– I can play…”he’s got the hole world in his hands, row your boat, and the chords for Leaving on a Jet Plane..)
9. witness a sea turtle hatching
10. visit Harry Potter World
11. Backpack for more than a week.
12. publish SOMETHING
13. move out of the state
14. visit another country (Canada does not count)
15. process my OWN meat
16. Swim, boat, or paddle in a lake with 25ft visibility
17. VISIT ALASKA
18. Be a foster parent
19. go on a long-distance bike trip
20. learn sign language
21. cook something that is completely homemade …from the garden, from scratch, to the table, COMPLETELY
Be in another play –that people pay to go see.
23. finish organizing my photographs -the old kind)
24. complete 5 push-ups without agony
25. get married. party outside. (pray for a miracle people.)
26. go hunting (deer)
27. visit ROME. st. Peters Basilica
28. JANE AUSTEN FESTIVAL!!!!!